So you are about to move into your first apartment, but want to make sure your bathroom is well equipped . From obvious products like towels and toilet paper to first aid kits and personal care items. Here is a bathroom checklist for your first apartment.
Personal Care Items F
All your personal care items should always be on hand when you need them so use this checklist to stock up on the essentials.
- Soap and body wash
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Hand and body lotion
- Shaving cream and shaving accessories
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and mouthwash
- Toothbrush holder
- Nail file and/or nail clippers
- Toilet paper and cotton balls
- Menstrual products
- Combs and brushes
- Hairdryers, curling irons and hair straighteners
This checklist should also include any products you use specifically like lip balm, leave-in hair conditioners, hair sprays and other personal care items for your needs.
Medication and First Aid Items
Safety should always be a key priority, which is why you’ll want to make sure your bathroom is stocked with important medication and first aid items.
- Different size bandages and wraps
- Cleaning wipes and antiseptic ointments
- Gauze dressings
- Gloves and hand sanitizer
- Standard First Aid Kid
- Cold, cough and flu medication
- Required Medications
Once again, the medication you store may be dependent on you and your family. For example, if someone in your family requires inhalers for asthma and other breathing conditions, you may want to store a few extra just in case.
Be sure to keep products out of reach of children and in a safe place in accordance with instructions of any applicable items.
Essential Cleaning Supplies
Keeping your bathroom clean is so important to maintain good health and hygiene.
- Shower and bathroom cleaning
- Glass cleaners and sponges
- Grout cleaners and brushes
- Tile and tub cleaners
- Toilet cleaners and brushes
- Paper towels, microfiber cloths, rags and sponges
- All-purpose cleaning spray
- Air fresheners
These essential cleaning supplies will help you keep your bathroom clean and fresh. If you use any specific methods to keep your bathroom clean, make sure you add them to this checklist.
In addition, you will also need some more supplies to improve both the aesthetics and functionality of your bathroom.
- Bath rugs and safety mats
- Towel racks and towels (hand and bath)
- Shower curtains and shower hooks if necessary
- Towel and clothing hooks
- Toilet bowl floor rugs
- Fog-Free Mirror
Use this guide and add or remove whatever additional supplies you need for your own bathroom.
Every bathroom may differ in some way or the other, so this basic checklist is a great start to help you get thinking about what you specifically need for your own space.