About Imperial Manor III
All of the buildings bearing the “Imperial Manor” name were designed to be sold as condominiums. Unlike its sister buildings, Imperial Manor III Apartments in Northeast Philadelphia was intentionally marketed as rental apartments, but constructed with the full complement of upgraded features typical of high end luxury condominiums, including expansive apartments, elevator, magnificent lobby, and large club room.
On average, our apartment homes are 35% larger than the typical NE Philly Apartment. We encourage you to tour others and then tour ours.
Every apartment comes with a private balcony. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning – and unwind at night.
With both concrete floors and ceilings, enjoy the serenity and quiet in your own home. Ask other buildings if they have this.
- NEW FEATURE: Apartments have an energy-efficient interior lighting package
- All Brick/Masonry Construction for Fire Safety and Sound Control
- Concrete floors/ceilings for Sound Control and Fire Safety
- Swimming Pool with beach chairs, umbrellas, and tables
- Large Club Room
- Intercom and Security System
- Magnificent Lobby
- Elevator and Handicap ramp to the building
- Trash compactor within the building
- Hard Wired Smoke Detectors and Electronic Sounding Device in each Apartment
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds
- Emergency maintenance service 24/7 with “Hotline” for your safety and convenience
- All real wood oak Kitchen Cabinets
- Eat-in Kitchens
- Range Frost Free Refrigerators, Dishwasher, and Disposal in each Apartment
- Large Balcony in every Apartment
- Extremely Large Walk-in Closets
- All Apartments have Washer/Dryer in Apartment
- Modern Ceramic Tiled Bathrooms
- Full Window Treatment Package
- Cable T.V. and high-speed internet available
- Gas Heat, Cooking, and Hot Water
- Individually Controlled Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
- From out of town or just want to learn more: Check out our expansive Guide to Living in NE Philadelphia
- Short drive to numerous movies and other shopping venues
- Within walking distance of Bottom Dollar Food Market, Rite Aid Drug Store, Famous Delicatessen, Krewstown Shopping Center, and other shopping
- Within walking distance to Churches and Synagogues
- Located within walking distance of modern “Y” with exercise rooms, indoor pool, organized activities (Plays and Art)
- Very close to Septa R3 Train line, and bus stops in Front of Building
- Located in a very quiet established neighborhood
- Beautiful Pennypack Park with walking and bike trails directly across from buildings
It’s smart to compare.
See how Imperial Manor III Apartments compares to other Northeast Philadelphia apartments.
|Typical NE Philadelphia Apartment|
|All floors are concrete for sound control and fire safety||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Private balcony on every unit||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Expansive apartments 1||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Walk-in closets||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Elevator Building||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Trash Chute for conveinance||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Building is handicap accessible||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Surveillance system for exterior entrances and lobby area||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Swimming pool||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Walking distance to major groceries and more||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|24/7 Emergency service||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|All exterior lighting is LED for safety and ambiance (parking lot, front and rear common areas)||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
(1) The average apartment at the Imperial Manor III Apartments is 35% larger than the median apartment size in all of Northeast Philadelphia. Data analyzed for properties over 10 units in size from one of the world’s leading real estate data tools.
Top 10 Neighborhood in America
NE Philly Guide
Are you ready to schedule your tour at the Imperial Manor III Apartments? Want to learn even more about what makes this apartment community so special? Great, keep reading.
Designed For Luxury
The building was designed for the individual or family looking for an apartment that had an elevator so as to avoid steps, a trash chute within the building to avoid carrying the trash to an outside dumpster (especially in inclement weather), and a pool and clubhouse for relaxation, exercise, and entertainment. They wanted a special building, one that was secure (cameras are installed at all entrances and access is controlled by intercom/buzzer), elegant (the building features a professionally decorated two-story lobby, mezzanine, custom lighting, and carpets) and convenient for their family and long-time friends. They wanted to remain in Northeast Philadelphia but live a different lifestyle. Today, the Imperial Manor III Apartments still caters to that same individual and family. The Imperial Manor III Apartments location offers its residents the comfort and lifestyle typically found in single family suburban homes, but with the all of the inherent advantages and benefits offered by living in a major metropolitan city like Philadelphia.
All of the apartment homes at Imperial Manor III feature incredibly spacious rooms, an abundance of closet space, including walk-in closets, and kitchens large enough for a table and chairs, and huge separate dining and living rooms. The apartments feature an open floor plan for furnishing flexibility.
An incredibly important aspect of Imperial Manor III Apartments is the quality and design of the construction. If you ever lived in other apartments, you certainly understand the importance of sound and fire control. Sound control is perhaps the most important component that affects the quality of life of a resident, and while fire control should be the most important feature in choosing a place to live, it is the most overlooked component. Fire safety is provided by exterior brick walls, eight-inch concrete party walls, and eight-inch concrete floors which encapsulates all first-floor apartments and separates the first and second-floor apartments. The same systems, which offer fire safety, work to control sound. The concrete floors and walls at Imperial Manor III control noise at levels many times greater than any engineered wooden floor (the construction of most other buildings in and around Philadelphia) could possibly provide.
The location’s features and design of Imperial Manor III are certainly very impressive, but even more impressive are its residents. They are simply wonderful, caring people. A vast majority of the Imperial Manor III residents have lived here for over ten years, some as long as twenty years. Of course, we welcome residents that intend to stay for a shorter period.
1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
There are a variety of layouts to choose from including 1 and 2-bedrooms, which also come equipped with 2 bathrooms. The Harvard model 1 Bed/1 Bath features a massive bedroom and living room. Choose from the Brown or Princeton model for the 2 Bedroom and 2 Bath Apartments, each featuring oversized dining and living rooms.