Ambassador I Apartments
EXCLUSIVE Property Feature
Premium security at Ambassador I Apartments
24/7 Resident Accessible Video-Surround Surveillance Coverage
1 of 39 Simultaneous Cameras
HD, Color, and High- Resolution
Custom Tenant App Accessibility
Views of front and rear of every building, as well as parking lots
The Ambassador I Apartments, in NE Philadelphia, an award-winning nationally ranked community, offers its residents the comfort and lifestyle typically found in single family suburban homes, but with the advantages and benefits offered by living in a major metropolitan city such as Philadelphia. Our apartments for rent are in the Bustleton/Somerton neighborhoods of Northeast Philadelphia, centrally located to shopping, entertainment, parks and more.
Easy Access to Public Transportation
Need to take public transportation to work every day? The Septa Regional Rail West Trenton train is only minutes away, and runs as often as every 20 minutes at peak times. If you are driving to work, you have immediate access to highways such as I-95, US-1, and the PA Turnpike. Additionally nearby, and within walking distance, there is an Acme Supermarket, Walgreens and Rite Aid drug stores, the discount store BJ’s Wholesale Outlet, and dozens of smaller retail stores and restaurants. The Y gymnasium, equipped with an indoor track and pool, is also within walking distance. Or, if you’re more of an outdoors person, the bicycle and walking trails of Pennypack Park are mere minutes away.
If you would rather travel by car, you don’t have to drive very far, either. Jump in your car and within minutes you have access to dozens of retail stores and movie theaters. The highways and the West Trenton train connect the Ambassador I Apartments to the cultural, art, and entertainment center of downtown Philadelphia, but at a fraction of the cost of living downtown.
What distinguishes the Ambassador Apartments from any other community? The size of our apartments and quality of construction. The maintenance and management team work tirelessly to create a relaxed and worry-free lifestyle for the residents.
Our apartments offer the largest room sizes found in any apartment in its price range, and almost any apartment outside of its price range. The apartments feature an open floor plan for furnishing flexibility, and come equipped with an eat-in kitchen (large enough for a table), made from real oak. Our apartments are also fully equipped with ample closet room, including at least one walk-in closet. Each apartment features a massive balcony with nine foot glass sliding doors allowing for natural light to stream throughout the apartment. When summer comes around, you can enjoy it on your balcony to catch some sun. In the spring and fall, enjoy the fresh breeze that filters through the balcony screen, or eat in a dining room bathed in natural light. This is part of what makes Ambassador I Apartments so special. Speaking of the summer, you will want to take advantage of our beautiful, well kept pool with chaise lounges, tables and chairs. Best of all, it’s all included in your rent!
Ambassador I Apartments offers a washer and dryer within the apartment. Want to live in an apartment building, but wish you had the privacy of a separate entrance? We provide just that: a private entrance. Our residential apartments are configured for young and retirees alike. Private entrance apartments are further distinguished by their physical design of being only “one step” above the sidewalk to the apartment level making them nearly barrier free.
Ambassador I recently went through a major renovation. All of our apartments have been upgraded with energy efficient lighting, R-40 ceiling insulation*, and insulated windows. For those seeking even more luxury, we offer Select* and VIP apartments*.
An incredibly important part of what distinguishes the Ambassador I Apartments community is the quality and design of the construction. If you ever lived in other apartments, you certainly understand the importance of sound and fire control. Sound control is perhaps the most important component that affects the quality of life of a resident, and while fire control should be the most important feature in choosing a place to live, it is the most overlooked component. The Ambassador I Apartments fire safety is provided by exterior brick walls, eight-inch concrete party walls, and eight-inch concrete floors which encapsulates all first floor apartments and separates the first and second floor apartments. The same systems that offer fire safety work to control sound. The concrete floors and walls at Ambassador I control noise at levels many times greater than any engineered wooden floor (the construction of most other buildings in and around Philadelphia) could possibly provide.
One and two bedroom apartments are available. Many of the two bedroom apartments have two bathrooms.
*See rental consultant for details
1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with private and semi-private entrances.
- NEW FEATURE: Philadelphia’s FIRST apartment building with a 24/7 high definition Surveillance System covering perimeter of buildings, grounds, and parking lots, accessible through each tenant’s smartphone.
- NEW FEATURE: Paris “the city of lights” comes to Philadelphia. New exterior sustainable LED post and wall lighting enhancing beauty and safety. See it in Action
- New Feature: Energy Efficient package including R30 roof insulation and interior lighting
- All Brick/Masonry Construction for Fire
- Safety and Sound Control
- Concrete floors/ceilings for Sound Control and Fire Safety
- Swimming Pool with beach chairs, umbrellas and tables
- Intercom and Security System
- Hard Wired Smoke Detectors and Electronic Sounding Device in each Apartment
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds
- Active Social Club with Social Director
- Emergency maintenance service 24/7 with “Hotline” for your safety and convenience
- Real Oak Kitchen Cabinets
- Eat in Kitchens
- Frost Free Refrigerators, Dishwasher and Disposal each Apartment
- Large Balcony in every Apartment
- Extremely Large Walk in Closets
- First Floor Apartments all have Washer/Dryers in each Apartment
- Upper Floor Apartments have Laundry room conveniently located outside their door
- Ceramic Tiled Bathrooms
- Full Window Treatment Package
- Cable T.V. and high speed internet available
- Gas Heat, Cooking, and Hot Water
- Individually Controlled Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartment Rentals
- From out of town or just want to learn more: Check out our expansive Guide to Living in NE Philadelphia
- Within walking distance of ACME market, several National Drug Stores (CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid), BJ’s Wholesale Store.
- Short drive to numerous movies and other shopping venues
- Within walking distance to Churches and Synagogues
- Located within walking distance of modern “Y” with exercise rooms, indoor pool, organized activities (Plays and Art)
- Very close to Septa R3 Train line, and bus stops in Front of Building
- Located in a very quiet established neighborhood