About Ambassador II
Can’t decide between living downtown and the suburbs? The answer is the Ambassador II Apartments, an award-winning nationally ranked community in Northeast Philadelphia.
On average, our apartment homes are 30% larger than the typical NE Philly Apartment. We encourage you to tour others and then tour ours.
Every apartment comes with a private balcony. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning – and unwind at night.
With both concrete walls and ceilings, enjoy the serenity and quiet in your own home.
An Award-Winning Community
Ranked among the best apartment communities in the country, state, and all of Philadelphia. From the moment you arrive on your tour, until the time you move-in, experience award-winning service.
- NEW FEATURE: Philadelphia’s FIRST apartment building with a 24/7 high definition Surveillance System covering perimeter of buildings, grounds, and parking lots, accessible through each resident’s smartphone.
- NEW FEATURE: Paris “the city of lights” comes to Philadelphia. New exterior sustainable LED post and wall lighting enhancing beauty and safety. See it in Action
- NEW FEATURE: Energy efficient package including double glazed windows and interior lighting
- NEW FEATURE: Ultra Luxurious VIP Apartments with Custom Kitchens that include new wood cabinets, granite tops, custom lighting including under cabinet lights, microwave, upgraded appliance package (In Select Apartments – As shown in Interior Photo Pages)
- All Brick/Masonry Construction for Fire Safety and Sound Control
- Concrete floors/ceilings for Sound Control and Fire Safety
- Swimming Pool with beach chairs, umbrellas and tables
- Club House
- Intercom and Security System
- Hard Wired Smoke Detectors and Electronic Sounding Device in each Apartment
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds
- Emergency maintenance service 24/7 with “Hotline” for your safety and convenience
- Real Oak Kitchen Cabinets
- Eat in Kitchens
- Frost Free Refrigerators, Dishwasher and Disposal each Apartment
- Large Balcony in every Apartment
- Extremely Large Walk in Closets
- Some Apartments have Washer/Dryers in Apartment
- Apartments have laundry room conveniently located outside their door in each hallway
- Ceramic Tiled Bathrooms
- Full Window Treatment Package
- Cable T.V. and high speed internet available
- Gas Heat, Cooking, and Hot Water
- Individually Controlled Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Electric and Gas separately metered
- 1 and 2 bedroom Apartment Rentals
- From out of town or just want to learn more: Check out our expansive Guide to Living in NE Philadelphia
- Within walking distance of ACME market, several National Drug Stores (CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid), BJ’s Wholesale Store.
- Short drive to numerous movies and other shopping venues
- Within walking distance to Churches and Synagogues
- Located within walking distance of modern “Y” with exercise rooms, indoor pool, organized activities (Plays and Art)
- Very close to Septa R3 Train line, and bus stops in Front of Building
- Located in a very quiet established neighborhood
It’s smart to compare.
See how Ambassador II compares to other Northeast Philadelphia apartments?
|Typical NE Philadelphia Apartment|
|All floors are concrete for sound control and fire safety||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|All party walls are concrete for sound control and fire safety||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Private balcony on every unit||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Expansive apartments 1||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Walk-in closets||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Swimming pool||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Magnificent grounds||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Walking distance to major groceries and more||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|High-tech resident accessible surveillance camera system||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|Semi-private entrances||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|24/7 Emergency service||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
|All exterior lighting is LED for safety and ambiance (parking lot, front and rear common areas)||Available at Ambassador I||Not available at standard Philadelphia Apartments|
(1) The average apartment at the Ambassador Apartments is 30% larger than the median apartment size in all of Northeast Philadelphia. Data analyzed for properties over 10 units in size from one of the world’s leading real estate data tools.
41 Simultaneous Camera Views
Top 10 Neighborhood in America
NE Philly Guide
Are you ready to schedule your tour at the Ambassador II Apartments? Want to learn even more about what makes this apartment community so special? Great, feel free to keep reading.
The Ambassador II Apartments location in the Bustleton/Somerton neighborhoods provides immediate access to major highways (US1, I-95 and the PA Turnpike), as well as access to the West Trenton SEPTA train station, making commuting downtown hassle-free. If you have to commute to the suburbs for work every day, you will be less than two miles from places like Montgomery and Bucks County when you join our community at Ambassador II Apartments. You will find the location provides amazing shopping opportunities, many of which are within walking distance including such retail stores as ACME, drugstores like Walgreen’s and Rite Aid, BJ’s Wholesale Outlet, along with dozens of smaller retail stores.
Our residential apartments are configured for young people as well as those enjoying their retirement. There are no long common hallways at Ambassador II Apartments. There are only four residents to a common hallway; two first floor and two second floor. Residents on the first floor climb only one step to gain access to the residential living area. Entering into the common hallway is like entering into the foyer of a luxurious single family home. Beautiful sheer curtains cover the windows, rich elegant carpets line the floors, and sparkling glass ribbed lighting fixtures light the walls. The hallways, similar to the grounds, send a message of comfort, luxury, and care.
The size of each room throughout the apartments is astounding. Each apartment home features plenty of closet room, including at least one walk-in closet. The apartments feature a separate living room/family room and dining areas. The kitchen is large enough to fit a table for casual dining experiences. Some apartments have microwaves, and some come equipped with washers and dryers within the apartments themselves.
The apartments have all undergone renovation, which brought energy-saving lighting and insulated windows to each home. No detail is overlooked in these apartment homes. Nothing is ignored at Ambassador II Apartments. The apartments are designed to enhance the resident’s quality of life.
1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
Enjoy a variety of expansive floor plans, including various 1 and 2 bedroom apartment configurations. The Oxford Model is a 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath Large Apartment. If you need 2 bedrooms but only 1 bath, consider the Cambridge Model. The Chelsea Model offers expansive 1 bedroom and 1 bath floor plans with a 16’10” x 11’0″ master bedroom.