Ambassador II Apartments
828 Red Lion Rd
Ambassador II Apartments
Get Directions (opens in a new window)
EXCLUSIVE Property Feature
Premium security at Ambassador II Apartments
24/7 Resident Accessible Video-Surround Surveillance Coverage
1 of 41 Simultaneous Cameras
HD, Color, and High- Resolution
Custom Tenant App Accessibility
Views of front and rear of every building, as well as parking lots
Can’t decide between living downtown and the suburbs? The answer is the Ambassador II Apartments, an award-winning community in Northeast Philadelphia. The incredible location in the Bustleton/Somerton neighborhoods provides immediate access to major highways (US1, I-95 and the PA Turnpike), as well as access to the West Trenton SEPTA train station, making commuting downtown hassle-free. If you have to commute to the suburbs for work every day, you will be less than two miles from places like Montgomery and Bucks County when you join our community at Ambassador II Apartments. You will find the location provides amazing shopping opportunities, many of which are within walking distance including such retail stores as ACME, drugstores like Walgreen’s and Rite Aid, BJ’s Wholesale Outlet, along with dozens of smaller retail stores.
The Ambassador II Apartments location is unique not only for its proximity to shopping and transportation, but to the many nearby parks and organized recreation activities. Go for a run or bike ride in beautiful Pennypack Park. Miles upon miles of trails are within a few minutes of your front door. The location allows residents to enjoy the best of what a busy city like Philadelphia has to offer (the arts, entertainment, shopping and culture), and the best of nearby suburbia at a fraction of the cost of either, without giving up any living or apartment features.
First impressions are important; lasting impressions are even more so. As guests, friends and prospective residents enter the grounds of the Ambassador II Apartments, they are instantly drawn to the beautiful and elegant bricked buildings surrounded by manicured lawns and well kept landscaping. Flowers are planted throughout the year, and the grounds exhibit a rainbow of colors comprised of tulips, daffodils, lilies and irises. The well-kept lawns and carefully coiffured landscaping provides a sense of pride for the residents. Not a single grass leaf seems out of place, and that care is consistent with the care management takes in the appearance of the interior common building areas, and the rental apartment homes.
The residents refer to their apartments as “homes” and that is by design. Every effort is made to convey that message. A vast majority of the residents have lived at Ambassador II Apartments for more than six years; some as long as twenty five years. Of course, we welcome residents that intend to stay for a shorter period. Residents enjoy full use of a pool and clubhouse as part of their rent. The pool area is fully furnished with chaises, chairs, umbrellas, and tables.
Our residential apartments are configured for young people as well as those enjoying their retirement. There are no long common hallways at Ambassador II Apartments. There are only four residents to a common hallway; two first floor and two second floor. Residents on the first floor climb only one step to gain access to the residential living area. Entering into the common hallway is like entering into the foyer of a luxurious single family home. Beautiful sheer curtains cover the windows, rich elegant carpets line the floors, and sparkling glass ribbed lighting fixtures light the walls. The hallways, similar to the grounds, send a message of comfort, luxury, and care.
Impressions, impressions and more impressions. Luxury grounds, incredible warm and elegantly appointed hallways. Enter the door of your apartment, and you are instantly bathed in natural light, regardless of which way your apartment is facing. The large patio door windows (nine feet in width) immerse the living and dining rooms in the warmth and bright light of the sun. One truly doesn’t have to turn on a light during the day to read a book or watch television when the blinds are open or partially open. Each apartment comes equipped with an expansive and spacious balcony. There is even a small storage closet on the balcony for those belongings that one simply can’t find a good place for in the home. Whether it’s to catch some sun or fresh air, nothing is more relaxing than the comfort a private balcony offers to a resident after a hard day of work or play.
The size of each room throughout the apartments is astounding. Each apartment home features plenty of closet room, including at least one walk-in closet. The apartments feature separate living room/family room and dining areas. The kitchen is large enough to fit a table for casual dining experiences. Some apartments have microwaves, and some come equipped with washers and dryers within the apartments themselves.
The apartments have all undergone renovation, which brought energy saving lighting and insulated windows to each home. No detail is overlooked in these apartment homes. Nothing is ignored at Ambassador II Apartments. The apartments are designed to enhance the resident’s quality of life.
1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
1 and 2 bedroom apartment rentals, with semi-private entrances.
- NEW FEATURE: Philadelphia’s FIRST apartment building with a 24/7 high definition Surveillance System covering perimeter of buildings, grounds, and parking lots, accessible through each tenant’s smartphone.
- NEW FEATURE: Paris “the city of lights” comes to Philadelphia. New exterior sustainable LED post and wall lighting enhancing beauty and safety. See it in Action
- NEW FEATURE: Energy efficient package including double glazed windows and interior lighting
- NEW FEATURE: Ultra Luxurious VIP Apartments with Custom Kitchens that include new wood cabinets, granite tops, custom lighting including under cabinet lights, microwave, upgraded appliance package (In Select Apartments – As shown in Interior Photo Pages)
- All Brick/Masonry Construction for Fire Safety and Sound Control
- Concrete floors/ceilings for Sound Control and Fire Safety
- Swimming Pool with beach chairs, umbrellas and tables
- Club House
- Intercom and Security System
- Hard Wired Smoke Detectors and Electronic Sounding Device in each Apartment
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds
- ACTIVE SOCIAL CLUB WITH SOCIAL DIRECTOR
- Emergency maintenance service 24/7 with “Hotline” for your safety and convenience
- Real Oak Kitchen Cabinets
- Eat in Kitchens
- Frost Free Refrigerators, Dishwasher and Disposal each Apartment
- Large Balcony in every Apartment
- Extremely Large Walk in Closets
- Some Apartments have Washer/Dryers in Apartment
- Apartments have laundry room conveniently located outside their door in each hallway
- Ceramic Tiled Bathrooms
- Full Window Treatment Package
- Cable T.V. and high speed internet available
- Gas Heat, Cooking, and Hot Water
- Individually Controlled Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Electric and Gas separately metered
- 1 and 2 bedroom Apartment Rentals
- From out of town or just want to learn more: Check out our expansive Guide to Living in NE Philadelphia
- Within walking distance of ACME market, several National Drug Stores (CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid), BJ’s Wholesale Store.
- Short drive to numerous movies and other shopping venues
- Within walking distance to Churches and Synagogues
- Located within walking distance of modern “Y” with exercise rooms, indoor pool, organized activities (Plays and Art)
- Very close to Septa R3 Train line, and bus stops in Front of Building
- Located in a very quiet established neighborhood
TOP 10 HOT NEIGHBORHOOD IN AMERICA**
**Bustleton was ranked Top 10 Hottest Affordable Neighborhood in the entire United States by Redfin.
This ranking makes the Bustleton neighborhood one of the hottest affordable neighborhoods in all of Philadelphia and the entire East Coast. See the full report