Park Place One
EXCLUSIVE Property Feature
Premium security at Park Place One Apartments
24/7 Resident Accessible Video-Surround Surveillance Coverage
1 of 51 Simultaneous Cameras
HD, Color, and High- Resolution
Custom Tenant App Accessibility
Views of front and rear of every building, as well as parking lots
Park Place One Apartments represents the very “best” in the class of luxury buildings in Northeast Philadelphia. Park Place One is unique to all of Philadelphia buildings as it features a one-acre park. Its green and pastoral setting is further enhanced by its location directly across the street from Pennypack Park with all its wonderful walking nature and bicycle trails.
Flowers bloom in all four seasons; the daffodils and tulips in the spring, lilies and irises in fall and summer, and pansies in the winter. Combined with the beautiful and lush character of the grounds and landscaping, the property bears more resemblance to an arboretum than an apartment building.
Location and Proximity
Park Place One Apartments residents enjoy the benefits of an incredible location. We are located just minutes from the SEPTA Regional Rail West Trenton and Fox Chase train stations. These train lines offer commuter parking which allows residents the ability to enjoy many benefits (such as arts, entertainment, and other cultural events including the cities renowned art, history and science museums) of living in a metropolitan city like Philadelphia. Numerous restaurants, retail shopping venues, and houses of worship are within walking distance. Living at Park Place One, you have direct access to I-95, the PA Turnpike and US-1. So whether you work locally, downtown or even out of state, commuting to and from Park Place One Apartments is easy and convenient. Additionally, the cost of living at Park Place One is considerably less (without compromising luxury, features or amenities) than nearly any comparable building downtown or in suburbia.
Clubhouse & Pool
Park Place One offers a year round clubhouse equipped with magnificent two-story soaring ceilings, a fully operational kitchen, game tables, and a magnificent working fire place. The clubhouse is available to the residents for private use including parties, or as part of the social club. The clubhouse is surrounded by the pool and pool area. The pool, spectacular in its own right, is enhanced by the many chaises, tables and umbrellas that are provided for free.
Along with a great location, magnificent grounds, clubhouse and pool, Park Place One Apartments offers large room sizes that mirror the spaciousness found in the most luxurious of single family homes. There are numerous closets in the apartment, with at least one walk-in closet. Each two-bedroom apartment features two full baths, one with a shower and one with a tub.
Kitchen and Balcony
The kitchens are spacious, with enough room to accommodate a kitchen table. The kitchen appliances include a microwave in each apartment. The kitchens and baths feature modern European cabinetry with oak pulls. The dining and living room are separate and both enjoy natural lighting that streams into the home through a large balcony and nine foot sliding glass door. Each apartment offers a spacious balcony, which provides a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the sun and fresh air, and that can accommodate outdoor furniture. The natural light makes the entire apartment bright and cheerful. All of the windows come with screens and vertical blinds.
Apartment Included Utilities
Park Place One Apartments offers each of its residents their own private washer and dryer. In addition, tenants have the ability to regulate their own energy use for comfort and cost control including the air conditioning/heating, and hot water heater.
Intimate and Personal Setting
The residents refer to their apartments as “homes” and that is by design. Every effort was made in the original design to incorporate the best of “single family home” features into that of an apartment. Therefore you can choose either a private entrance (whether you live on the first or second floor), or the company of a few neighbors by selecting an apartment that shares a common hallway with three other residents. Many of the apartments are nearly barrier free with only one step to navigate between the sidewalk and apartment front door.
The buildings also feature a sound control system that provides privacy similar to that enjoyed in a single family home, while the concrete floors and walls provide for the security and fire safety that every apartment resident should demand.
The location features, and design of Park Place One is certainly very impressive, but even more impressive are its residents. They are simply wonderful, caring people. A vast majority of the Park Place One residents have lived there for over seven years, some as long as twenty years. Of course, we welcome residents that intend to stay for a shorter period.
- NEW FEATURE: Philadelphia’s FIRST apartment building with a 24/7 high definition Surveillance System covering perimeter of buildings, grounds, and parking lots, accessible through each tenant’s smartphone.
- NEW FEATURE: Paris “the city of lights” comes to Philadelphia. New exterior sustainable LED post and wall lighting enhancing beauty and safety.
- Apartments have energy efficient interior lighting package
- All Brick/Masonry Construction for Fire Safety and Sound Control
- Concrete floors/ceilings for Sound Control and Fire Safety
- Swimming Pool with beach chairs, umbrellas and tables
- Magnificant Club House(with cathedral ceiling and fireplace
- Intercom and Security System
- Hard Wired Smoke Detectors and Electronic Sounding Device in each Apartment
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds
- ACTIVE SOCIAL CLUB WITH SOCIAL DIRECTOR
- Emergency maintenance service 24/7 with “Hotline” for your safety and convenience
- Modern European Kitchen Cabinets
- Eat in Kitchens
- Microwave Oven, Range Frost Free Refrigerators, Dishwasher and Disposal in each Apartment
- Large Balcony in every Apartment
- Extremely Large Walk in Closets
- All Apartments have Washer/Dryer in Apartment
- Apartments have energy efficient R16 walls and R30 roof insulation
- All windows are energy efficient double glazed
- Modern earth tone Ceramic Tiled Bathrooms
- Cable T.V. and high speed internet available
- Gas Heat, Cooking, and Hot Water
- Individually Controlled Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Electric and Gas seperately metered
- Short drive to numerous movies and other shopping venues
- Within walking distance to Churches and Synagogues
- Located within walking distance of modern “Y” with exercise rooms, indoor pool, organized activities (Plays and Art)
- Very close to Septa R3 Train line, and bus stops in Front of Building
- Located in a very quiet established neighborhood
- Beautiful Pennypack Park with walking and bike trails directly across from buildings